SierraSoft Copyright and Usage Statement
( Last update: )
1. Notice specific to software available on this websiteAny software made available for downloading from this website (hereinafter “Software”) is a copyrighted work of its respective owner. Use of the Software is governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included in the Software. End users must agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement before downloading the Software. The Software may only be downloaded and used by end users according to the terms and conditions of the license agreement. Any use or reproduction of the Software not in accordance with the license agreement is prohibited by law and is a violation of the owners' rights. Notwithstanding the above, copying or reproduction of the Software for redistribution is expressly prohibited. All Software on the website is delivered “as is” and shall only be subject to the warranties as stated in the license agreement. SierraSoft disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, which is not proprietary to SierraSoft.
2. Notice specific to documents available on this websiteAuthorisation to use the documents and materials on this website is granted, provided that (1) the copyright notice below appears on all copies, (2) use of the documents and materials is for informational, personal, or non-commercial purposes only and the documents will not be placed on any network, and (3) no modifications and adaptations are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and SierraSoft has the right to prosecute any infringement or violation of its rights. Note that any product, process or technology described in the documents and materials may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by SierraSoft, and its affiliates (hereinafter “SierraSoft”).
3. No warrantySierraSoft makes no warranties or representations about the suitability of information contained in the documents and materials in any form, for any purpose. All documents, information and materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The documents, information and materials included in this publication may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes may be incorporated in new editions of the publication without notice, and at any time.
4. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall SierraSoft be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, economic or consequential damages rising out of the use of the documents, or inability to use the documents, information or materials, even if advised of the potential for damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. Links to third party sitesNo sites linked to this website are under SierraSoft's control, and SierraSoft is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any links or changes contained in these sites. SierraSoft is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and these links do not imply any endorsement of the sites by SierraSoft.
6. Copyright noticeCopyright © 1998-2020 SierraSoft. All rights reserved.
7. TrademarksAll trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are or may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. If you have any comments or questions about this site - please contact us.