The demo provides an overview of features for designing hydraulic infrastructure using SierraSoft Hydro software.
The demo is an interactive presentation followed by a discussion with questions asked by the participants.
The demo can be followed in streaming, both live (“Online - Live”) and deferred (“Online - OnDemand”).
The demo is directed at those involved in the design, construction and maintenance of hidraulic infrastructure (engineers, surveyors, construction companies, engineering firms, etc.).
The demo allows you to know the features and functions of the program.
- 100% online: you decide how and where to attend the Demo.
- The Demo “Online - Live” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using the GoToMeeting software platform.
- The Demo “Online - OnDemand” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using an internet browser.
- Demo available “Online - OnDemand” for 24 hours after the live broadcast.
How to registerTo register you can fill out the registration form or call (+39) 0434 254905.
Postponements or cancellationsFor organizational reasons, SierraSoft reserves the right to cancel or postpone the scheduled Demos. All enrolled attendees will be notified of any changes by the registration deadline.
- Approach to the environment and work management
Alignment design of pipelines
- Insertion of pipes and manholes
Support for pipe design
- Minimum and maximum slope control of the pipe
- Reference of pipe elevations from models
- Reference of manhole elevations from models
Pipe and manhole styles
- Definition of styles for the creation of types of pipes
- Definition of styles for the creation of manhole types
- 3D model of the pipelines and manholes in planimetry
- Schematic representation of pipes and manholes in the profile
- Schematic representation of pipes and manholes in sections
Hydraulic 3D modeling
- Creation of lamination tank
Excavation of the pipe
- Automatic creation of the excavation of the pipe from a typical platform
Hydraulic information modeling (BIM)
- Creation of the IFC4x3 model of the pipes and manholes