The demo provides an overview of features for designing railway infrastructure using SierraSoft Rails software.
The demo is an interactive presentation followed by a discussion with questions asked by the participants.
The demo can be followed in streaming, both live (“Online - Live”) and deferred (“Online - OnDemand”).
The demo is directed at those involved in the design, construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure (engineers, surveyors, construction companies, engineering firms, etc.).
The demo allows you to know the features and functions of the program.
- 100% online: you decide how and where to attend the Demo.
- The Demo “Online - Live” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using the GoToMeeting software platform.
- The Demo “Online - OnDemand” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using an internet browser.
- Demo available “Online - OnDemand” for 24 hours after the live broadcast.
How to registerTo register you can fill out the registration form or call (+39) 0434 254905.
Postponements or cancellationsFor organizational reasons, SierraSoft reserves the right to cancel or postpone the scheduled Demos. All enrolled attendees will be notified of any changes by the registration deadline.
- Approach to the environment and work management
Horizontal alignment design
- Insertion of horizontal alignment elements with transition curves (clotoids and parabolas)
Policy analysis and verification
- Policies present in the software
- Control of horizontal and vertical alignment elements
- Cant control
- Management of track speed intervals
- Management of “Rango” speeds
- Specific dimensioning for railway axes
- Dimensioning optimization for parallel axes
- Environment and tools for defining the typical section
- Specific objects for railway design
- Management of application intervals
Railway 3D modeling
- Creation of point objects along the railway axis (Catenay masts, sleepers, etc.)
- Application of cant to railway sleepers
Railway information modeling (BIM)
- Creation of the IFC4x3 model of railway typical section
- Creation of the IFC4x3 model of railway point objects
Creation of final drawings