The Workshop provides an overview of road infrastructure design using the IFC format.
The importance of design in openBIM is discussed and how design, modeling and IFC can happen at the same time.
The Workshop is an interactive presentation followed by a debate with questions posed by the participants.
The Workshop can be followed in streaming, both live (“Online - Live”) and deferred (“Online - OnDemand”).
The workshop is aimed at road designers, BIM specialists (infrastructure), BIM coordinators and BIM managers.
The Workshop allows you to learn the basics of using the IFC 4x3 format applied to road infrastructure.
- 100% online: you decide how and where to attend the Workshop.
- The Workshops “Online - Live” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using the GoToMeeting software platform.
- The Workshops “Online - OnDemand” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using an internet browser.
- Workshop available “Online - OnDemand” for 24 hours after the live broadcast.
How to registerTo register you can fill out the registration form or call (+39) 0434 254905.
Postponements or cancellationsFor organizational reasons, SierraSoft reserves the right to cancel or postpone the scheduled Workshops. All enrolled attendees will be notified of any changes by the registration deadline.
The IFC format
- SierraSoft and openBIM (IFC)
- buildingSMART and the IFC Project Program
The digitization of road infrastructure
- The new design requests
- The information models of road infrastructure
The design of road infrastructure
- The design of road infrastructure in BIM
- The design of road infrastructure in BIM with IFC
The design of road infrastructure in BIM with IFC in practice
- Creation of an information model of intersections and road plateau structure
- Creation of an information model for quantity analysis
- Creation of a information model for maintenance
- Customization of IFC entities associated with project entities
- Customization of properties associated with project entities