The demo offers an overview of the functions for traditional and BIM land survey restitution using the SierraSoft Land software.
The demo is an interactive presentation followed by a discussion with questions asked by the participants.
The demo can be followed in streaming, both live (“Online - Live”) and deferred (“Online - OnDemand”).
The demo is aimed at those involved in the land survey restitution and analysis (topographers, surveyors, engineers, construction companies, engineering firms, etc.).
The demo allows you to know the features and functions of the program.
- 100% online: you decide how and where to attend the Demo.
- The Demo “Online - Live” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using the GoToMeeting software platform.
- The Demo “Online - OnDemand” can be followed on PC, tablet and smartPhone (Android and IoS) using an internet browser.
- Demo available “Online - OnDemand” for 24 hours after the live broadcast.
How to registerTo register you can fill out the registration form or call (+39) 0434 254905.
Postponements or cancellationsFor organizational reasons, SierraSoft reserves the right to cancel or postpone the scheduled Demos. All enrolled attendees will be notified of any changes by the registration deadline.
- Approach to the environment and work management
Data acquisition from topographic instruments
- Drawing by BIM codes
- Creating BIM objects
Basic geometric modelling
- Model colouring
- Contour lines
- Import and optimisation of point cloud
- Triangulation of point clouds
- Restitution from point cloud
- Surface design
- Design of 3D slopes
- Quantity calculation by sections
- Quantity calculation by models
- Quantity calculation by entities
Creation of final drawings
- Management of the sections annotations box
- Previews and drawing sheets